Aruba - Quarantine Updates
As of this coming Sunday midnight, a ban known as “Shelter in place”, has been announced by authorities in Aruba.
This new regulation means that only organizations offering indispensable services will be operating. It is expected from the citizens of Aruba to stay at home and only leave home for food, pharmacy and doctor services. This is the second mandatory measure that the Aruban government has taken after implementing the curfew last week. Fines starting at 1.000 florins will be applied for non-compliance.
It is extremely important that social distancing is practiced during outings.
Authorities warned the citizens of taking additional drastic measures if shelter-in-place is not observed.
How do I practice social distancing?
– Stay at home. Social gathering is forbidden, do not visit your friends and family.
– Reduces the frequency of going to the supermarket.
– When you go to the supermarket, keep 1 ½ – 2 meters away from each other.
How to support yourself during social distancing
– Create a routine from Monday to Friday. Include ‘special activities’ for the weekend.
– Workout from home
– Stay connected with your friends and family through phone, video, or video conference meetings
– Organize your home. Check out for de-cluttering guide on social media, there are great ideas out there that may support you in taking smart decisions.
– Spend time on that hobby you like so much
– Be nice, be nice and finally be nice. Now more than ever we need to stay positive. Encourage one another and build each other up.